595 while we're waiting


Guys, I promise I have stuff to talk about besides ebikes and batteries. 

Or maybe I should spin "Bike and Battery" off into it's own blog, with a proper URL?

Because somehow these screenshots keep popping up on my phone.

The way fold-down beds keep popping up on concept trucks.

Wait, what kind of bike blog is this?

One that enjoys thinking outside the box, and appreciates engineering creativity. Here's a Toyota truck concept. It's based on the HiLux platform, which is also the Tacoma platform and the Tundra platform. How are they going to turn a $50k truck into a $10k truck?

The answer: leave out all the gizmos and gadgets. And give it a flat bed.

Back to bikes. Think this bike train will be under $10k?

I do.

It probably also won't feature automatic lane detection.

Here's a nice looking bit of micromobility. The Envo Veemo. We live kinda close if Envo would like to invite me to do a review.

You know how I'm always bitching about walking and cycling paths designed by car drivers? Here's a visualization of what I'm talking about.

And here's a visualization of going in the other direction.

If you need it, probably awesome. Basically, this X-OTO looks like a high speed mobility scooter. 

Enjoy the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

619 generational pop propaganda

614 martial law might not look like what you think

620 How do we get our thoughts back?