595 while we're waiting


Guys, I promise I have stuff to talk about besides ebikes and batteries. 

Or maybe I should spin "Bike and Battery" off into it's own blog, with a proper URL?

Because somehow these screenshots keep popping up on my phone.

The way fold-down beds keep popping up on concept trucks.

Wait, what kind of bike blog is this?

One that enjoys thinking outside the box, and appreciates engineering creativity. Here's a Toyota truck concept. It's based on the HiLux platform, which is also the Tacoma platform and the Tundra platform. How are they going to turn a $50k truck into a $10k truck?

The answer: leave out all the gizmos and gadgets. And give it a flat bed.

Back to bikes. Think this bike train will be under $10k?

I do.

It probably also won't feature automatic lane detection.

Here's a nice looking bit of micromobility. The Envo Veemo. We live kinda close if Envo would like to invite me to do a review.

You know how I'm always bitching about walking and cycling paths designed by car drivers? Here's a visualization of what I'm talking about.

And here's a visualization of going in the other direction.

If you need it, probably awesome. Basically, this X-OTO looks like a high speed mobility scooter. 

Enjoy the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

603 Cyberbike Mullet R eMTB review

589 thumbs down

588 quadricycles of the future, today